Batman street, West Melbourne
1-3 Bedroom Apartments
Sitting high on the hill of Batman Street, this project resides in a prized address. This elegant landmark building has a contemporary sculptural design that compliments the heritage of its surroundings. This unique residential address is framed by the historic Flagstaff Gardens and urban culture that Melbourne city is famous for.
- Located in a wide street just off the main road to Flagstaff Gardens and neighboring to a heritage listed property.
- Levels from ground to 14, 1&2 bedroom apartments coming with premium finishes.
- High-end large kitchen has been designed to reach the maximum space for each apartment.
- On site manager/concierge
- Security Mail Room
- Security video intercom and lift access
- Spacisou balconies to allow for an extended living area
Flagstaff Station is located within 300 metres across Flagstaff Gardens and is part of the city loop from where one can access to the rest of Melbourne. Route 86 and 96 trams on La Trobe Street are within 500 metres, and Route 55 trams at Franklin Street are within walking distance. The development is almost adjacent to the new Haileybury Boarding school, only 2km to the University of Melbourne and RMIT University. A short walk will take the residents to Emporium shopping centre which has 225 stores providing a fusion of fashion, culture, food and art. Next to Emporium is the well known Bourke Street Mall. World Class Crown Casino is just within 3km.
- Sizeable outdoor swimming pool, spa, well-equipped gym and outdoor deck;
- Private dining and lounge area, expansive courtyard and media room;
- Exclusive to residents on levels 15-20 (42 apartments), there are 2 rooftop gardens with lounge areas, teppanyaki bar and grill plus indoor lounge and dining area
- All two bedroom apartments come with car parks and three bedroom apartments include 2 car parks. Car park for 1 bedroom apartments can be purchased upon request.